Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Traveling

My friends just returned from Caribbean sea with a lot of impressions and of course a lot of photos. I find this marvelous but such kind of trips are not for me. Thou I like Caribbean sea very much I don't think I'll enjoy staying all day long on the boat, with the sun burning on my head, I like to walk and wonder through different places, from all the countries China is the one I would like to visit the most I even imagine myself having a walk along the Big wall of China if I'll have such a chance I would not even comeback to the hotel at night, Also I would like to visit Santorini, there in order to go to the sea side you have to get down on very long stairs and in order to return to the hotel you must get up on them, next day your feet will be aching so bad like after skiing. I like to move rather than stay.

No comments: