Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Holiday

I am packing up my things, as on Saturday I'm going in Summer vacation. The most important thing for me at the moment is to be happy and enjoy the trip. In order to do this i have to control my inner energy as Chinese teachers of martial arts do.
My trainer says that I still have a lot of things to learn, I want to do everything that he learns me, and I hope this trip will gonna help me. I will be there late in the evening but I want very much to go this tour, in general I want to spend this vacation very active.
Of course I will not manage to visit all the places, as I do not have enough time for this besides this is not my purpose. I want to change all my life and this require power and energy.
The results will show up after I come back, now I am mettlesome for everything.

No comments: