Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I just read what I wrote few days ago about my wishes and understood that actually I want two things: to be healthy and able to lead with my emotions.
The first one - To be healthy, was caused be the fact that yesterday I spent few hours at the dentist's surgery I will not describe what I had passed through there. Concerning the second desire - of being able to lead with my emotions, well this is a more interesting subject. I noticed that as soon as I begin to worry about something I loose the power to control myself.
I still dream about traveling to Japan also i would like to go for a few days in Ayia Napa and this is quite workable but due to the fact that at the moment there are high temperatures I will not go, can't stand dog days.
Sea is something wonderful! But this weather is killing everything around. Of course the best way to enjoy maritime beauties is to buy a yacht and float to a place where the sun is more friendly.

No comments: