Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I absolutely disagree...

I absolutely disagree with Melden that people are afraid to fly by planes. I think, there are few of such people. The majority of people presently spend almost all their forces and time for earning money with the purpose to spend them for their pleasures. I don’t speak certainly about Africa and other poor countries where many people just have nothing to eat.

But person’s fear is before something unknown, unidentified. I for example can be easily persuaded to dive to the seabed or even to do some flying in a spacecraft of aliens. The prospect to lose my job is frightening me more! Americans for example continue to spend huge money for entertainments and for Iraq war, but very few people from them worry that the huge economic problem is already knocked on their door!

No comments: